ENTERWAYS

0 comments

A FEW THOUGHTS ON ENTRYWAYS...

-----------------------------------------------------------

I've been working on my entryway lately. It's so small so I really have to make sure I use the space very wisely. I already have some fab wallpaper and my gorgeous Sophia Loren print hanging, but now I need to style it up...

I love a gorgeous console piece. A stand out piece is always a good way to go. I also love the idea of a bench or a little seating, a perfect place to take off and put on shoes.

 I always love a good basket set. In NYC we are always looking for some extra storage so baskets can be of assistance. 
My final thought. A mirror is another great addition to an entryway. A final place to check your outfit and make sure the makeup is looking right. This last one might be one of my favorites. So playful and fun, I just love it. 









Post a Comment